IMPORTANT POINTS AND RULES FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Abstracts must be sent online via globalmaritimecongress.org using the online abstract system and must be in ENGLISH. Abstracts sent independently of the system, by post, or in languages other than English will not be accepted. Abstracts sent over the internet, if accepted, will be printed as they are delivered, so they should be free of errors.
Abstract which will be presented during the congress should consist of a conclusion message and also contribute to the scientific research by its experimental study and originality. Abstracts sent over the internet will be printed as they are delivered, so they should be free of errors. Abstract authors will be held responsible for all typo errors.
Guidelines for Submission
- Abstracts will be gathered via the online abstract system.
- Names of the authors should not include their academic titles.
- Names must be written with only the first letter capitalized, and unabbreviated.
- The name and address of the institution where the author works must be included.
- Abstract headers must be in title case (first letters capitalized only), with the exception of abbreviations.
- If abbreviations are used in the abstract, the unabbreviated form must be included in parentheses.
- The goals and methods of the project must be briefly stated. Findings must be summarized with sufficient numerical data, and conclusions should be explained within the findings presented.
- The abstract must contain the following headers: Goal, Methods, Findings and Results. Keywords shall also be stated in the related step.
- The abstract must not exceed 500 words except the title, authors name and surname.
Any abstract submitted which is not prepared according to these guidelines will not be evaluated regardless of its content.
- If you will use the online abstract module for the first time, select “New User” link and register to the system.
- The explanations at the page after the registration procedure will guide you. Please read the messages and explanations carefully.
- The abstracts submitted via internet shall be published without any corrections; therefore the authors should be careful about spelling mistakes.
- Please keep the confirmation mail sent to your e-mail address following the abstract submission.
- You may track the evaluation process of your abstract over the system by using your e-mail and password.
For technical support and questions:
LookUs Bilişim Inc.
E-Mail: [email protected]
Tel: +90 (216) 372 66 44
All abstracts and proceedings will be blind reviewed by the Scientific Committee. In order to have an accepted abstract being programmed by the scientific committee, congress registration for the presenting author latest by 31 Janurary , 2024. An acceptance letter concerning the abstract evaluation result will be e-mailed to the author.
- Sustainability of Maritime Transport
- Green & Smart Shipping
- Marine Environment and Technologies
- Maritime Economy
- Innovative & Emerging Technologies
- Maritime Meteorology & Oceanography
- Alternative Fuels & Renewable Energy
- Best Practices & New Concepts in MET
- Energy Efficiency & Energy Management
- Towage Services & Technologies
- Maritime Safety & Security
- Port Operations & Technologies
- Maritime Policy, Law & Governance
- Maritime Transportation & Management
- Naval Architecture & Offshore Technologies
- Human Factor
- Marine Risk Assessment
- Innovative Design & Inventions
- Cyber Security at Sea
- Logistics and Maritime Trade
- Marine Traffic & Management
- Seafarers’ Wellbeing
- Information & Communication Technologies
- Maritime History
- Marine Tourism
- Women in Maritime